RAEM1-6 - Multi-channel Full Function Acoustic Wave (Acoustic Emission) Monitoring System
RAEM1-6 is a multi-channel AE testing and monitoring system for NDT and condition monitoring. It inherits all the functions from RAEM1. It can be used as a benchtop testing instrument but also as a remote unattended monitoring system.
Compact multi-channel design with accurate clock synchronization. Full functions of RAEM1. Quick installation and easy operations.
RAEM1-6 is a multi-channel intelligent IoT acoustic emission monitoring system that integrates automatic control signal acquisition, processing and analysis, data storage, clock synchronization and wireless communication. RAEM1-6 is a stand-alone AE instrument, which can be used as not only a benchtop AE testing equipment but also a remote unattended online monitoring system.
RAEM1-6 System Diagram
RAEM1-6 has high reliability of continuous operation for 24 hours and can be transmitted wirelessly. It is suitable for long-term continuous unattended automatic monitoring applications, such as bridge structure health monitoring, storage tank corrosion monitoring and other applications to predict and alarm early fault detection and maintenance.
- Standalone system, no need for PC control and manual operations.
- Simple installation. Once setup sensors and the configurations, the system automatically starts when powering up.
- Real-time monitoring, acoustic wave processing software can carry out real-time display and processing of signal data.
- Various acoustic wave parameters, arrival time, amplitude, counts, energy, rise time, rise counts, duration, RMS, ASL
- Smart alarming, if abnormal activities are detected, it will automatically send out alarm notifications via SMS or emails with the device information and alarm levels.
- Steady and reliable. Linux system provides stability, reliability and security.
|Two or up to six channels, or can cascade chassis
|Threshold or time trigger
|Adjustable, max 2MS/s per channel
|High-pass filters: 30kHz, 125kHz; Low-pass filter: 80kHz, 175kHz. Hardware fixed at factory. Not adjustable after.
|256th order FIR filter. Any value within 0kHz-1000kHz can be set as high-pass, low-pass or band-pass filters
|Integral sensors with built-in preamplifier (choose one of three preamp options when ordering: 40dB28V, 34dB12V or 26dB5V)
|Waveform, AE parameters and parameter ratings
|Arrival time, amplitude, counts, energy (power), rise time, rise counts, duration, RMS, ASL
|64G (can be expanded up to 512G)
|Serial cascading channels, 36-channel system clock synchronization accuracy ≤ 10us
|4G, Ethernet port, Wi-Fi
|LAN: -20℃~60℃（Wi-Fi version: 0℃~60℃）
|22cm x 13cm x 8cm (L x W x H)
- The RAEM1-6 contains 2 to 6 acoustic emission channels and can be cascaded to at least 38 channels or more; the number of channels in the chassis can also be configured according to user needs.
- Multiple data output communication methods (4G, Ethernet, WiFi, etc.) can also be configured according to user needs.
- Each channel has built-in 64G TF card storage, which can be expanded to a maximum of 512G. It is used to store data and will not be lost when power is off.
- Multiple acquisition methods: Envelope mode (Hit extraction) and continuous parameter mode can be selected accordingly. In terms of sampling times, there are interval sampling, continuous sampling and timing sampling available.
- Based on Linux system and has high feasibility, high stability and high security;
- Multiple trigger methods are available: signal trigger, or time trigger;
- Wired clock synchronization, synchronization clock accuracy ≤10us.
- The data can be uploaded to the cloud IoT platform for display and analysis (Alibaba Cloud, Qingcheng IoT cloud platform), or downloaded to the client computer for in-depth analysis using Qingcheng SWAE software for real-time analysis and processing.
RAEM1-6 is an integrated multi-channel system of RAEM1 with internal clock synchronization module and the communication bus. Each channel of RAEM1-6 is equal to a RAEM1 package. So RAEM1-6 inherits all functions of RAEM1 in addition of high accuracy clock synchronization and bus. Each channel consists of an AE sensor, data acquisition and analysis and transmission built-in modules. When the RAEM1 detects acoustic waves on the sensor, it will automatically process, analyze and transmit the result data to the desired terminals.
Based on the application and the actual site environment and requirements, the appropriate matching sensor and the communication methods are selected from all available options when ordering. The phantom power, analog filter and communication modules are hardware embedded so they cannot be modified by software after manufacturing. It is recommended to only connect the original matching sensor types to the RAEM1-6.
RAEM1-6 can be used as a remote unattended monitoring system using wireless communications.
RAEM1-6 can also be used as a benchtop inspection instrument for AE testing and connect to SWAE desktop analysis software for real-time AE data display and analysis.
Multiple RAEM1-6 can cascade to a larger AE system for AE testing or monitoring of large equipment.